Who we are
Our website address is: http://unekh.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
In order to access our website, you first need to register with us. This requires us to collect personal information such as your name and email address. Once you complete this process, you officially opt to receive email communication from us.
Shopping & Receiving Notifications
When you want to use other features of the site, such as making a purchase or electing to receive text messages about upcoming tea boutiques, promotions or events, you are required to provide additional personal information such as your phone number, billing and shipping addresses, credit card information, etc. At times, you may be requested to share some other personal information such as your shopping preferences and certain demographics.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email. Some information may be shared with Third Party providers such as shipping providers and vendors to enable delivery of products.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- To give you a convenient, easy and enjoyable shopping experience,
- To inform you about products and services that may interest you,
- To enhance your experience of using our website and its features,
- To fulfill your order,
- To provide customer service,
- To track email invitations,
- To track your past purchases to provide you with a personalized profile of your shopping history,
- To send you information on new services, promotional programs, and offers,
Your personally identifiable information may be shared with our parent organization, subsidiaries, divisions and affiliates.
To enhance your shopping experience, we may provide our postal mailing list to other companies (e.g, sellers or vendors) whose products may interest you. The mailing list consists of customer names and postal mailing addresses. The data is usually about your purchase information combined with demographic information and past purchase history.
Unekh reserves the right to disclose information in order to comply with requirements of the law, such as a subpoena, a court order, or any administrative or governmental order. Information may also be disclosed when, in our sole discretion, we believe it is necessary for protecting our rights or the rights of others, for preventing harm to persons or property, for fighting fraud and credit risk reduction.
For improving this website and for business or administrative processes we may use non-personally identifiable information in the aggregate. For other business purposes, aggregated data containing no personally identifiable information may be shared with third parties.
How we protect your data
While no computer system is secure, Unekh takes the ultimate care to keep security problems related to the type of data you share away. We have incorporated the latest reasonable technical and management processes that protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the data that you share with us.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology encrypts your credit card number and other personal data, ensuring secure PC to server transmission of information.
- Employees and third parties who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are the only ones allowed the access.
Accessing and Updating Your Registered Information
- Registered users may opt out from receiving emails or other communications from us by sending an email to info@Unekh.com. They can also change preferences regarding the reception of such communication in the same way. However, this will not stop the reception of invitation emails from friends and other contacts.
- Users receiving email invitations to join the site may choose not to receive such invitations in the future. The procedure ensuring that will be specified in the email invitation itself.
- If you are already a member and choose not to receive such email invitations, you may also send an opt-out request by following the procedure mentioned in the invitation email.
- The commercial process to stop such communication may take up to 10 business days of your opt-out request. Hence you may still be receiving the communication emails till that time.
- Unekh reserves the right to delete all or part of customer information if we are not able to accommodate opt-out requests in spite of our continued efforts to do so.